I am sorry we have to move the pilgrimage. Like you I had been looking forward to it very much.
I have attached two documents to this email. The first one explains the reasons for the move and the three options available for us. The second explains the FTC (Future Travel Credit) that Select International is offering us.
The dates for the pilgrimage are October 19th-29th of 2021. There will be a price increase of $100 over what the trip was originally. Select International is working on the new brochure – once I have it I will send it to you. I don’t know if you took out any insurance or not with your original booking. If you had declined insurance with your original booking you can choose the Group Deluxe Plan along with using the FTC for the moved trip.
We will have until June 10th to make a decision.
Please don’t hesitate to give me a call if you have any questions